Beginning at noon on Saturday, September 22nd, a modest $5 entry fee will get you into all of the festivities including:
- Cooking demonstrations by area chefs
- Pirate story time, candy treasure hunt, and a build your own pirate costumes, and inflatables for the kids!
- Beer and more beer for the adults!
- Take a swim, we won’t stop you.
- Watch the Backyard Burger Brawl as it happens.
- The Steak Cookoff Association presents an official steak competition.
- Sample delicious BBQ turned in by our Kansas City BBQ Society Professionals and vote on your favorites!
- See the rigs of top caliber KCBS BBQ teams, including several who are at the top of the team of the year leaderboard!
- Many other fun things that we haven’t even thought of yet!
All of this takes place directly on Table Rock Lake at the Port of Kimberling Marina and Campground. You don’t want to miss it!